Information, observation and anticipation
The learning in this chapter, along with rider training, should enable you to:
- explain how your brain processes information and how you can improve your ability to process complex information when riding
- explain the three main types of hazards you will meet on the road
- show how to use the information you gather from observation to plan your riding actions
- demonstrate good observation and anticipation skills
- identify human and physiological factors that can effect observation and anticipation, and show how you manage these.