Riding on motorways and multi-lane carriageways
The learning in this chapter, along with rider training, should enable to:
- explain the human factor risks in motorway riding ad show how you manage these
- show that you can join or leave a motorway or multi-lane carriageway correctly
- show that you can use the appropriate lane for traffic conditions
- show that you can safely adapt your position and speed for overtaking, motorway, junctions and other hazards, including weather conditions
- demonstrate correct use of the hard shoulder.