Becoming a better rider
The learning in this chapter, along with rider training, should enable to:
- explain the competences required for safe riding
- identify the human factors that may increase your vulnerability as a rider
- explain the Goal fro Driver Education and how these can help you manage the risks and access your own riding
- show that you give priority to safety at all times
- show that you can recognise and manage human factors that may affect your decision-making and riding performance
- show that you can honestly and critically assess your own riding behaviour to achieve continuous improvement.